Golden PUP Vetraceuticals™ Herbal Pest Repellent Shampoo: This luxury shampoo is an 100% organic all natural combination of essential oils such as: citronella, clove, cajeput, cedar lemongrass, eucalyptus, witch hazel, rosemary and mint which aids to repel mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, flies and ants while deodorizing with a fresh herbal fragrance. Golden PUP Vetraceuticals™ pest repellent can be used on pets and pet bedding. Pet Bedding: Herbal Flea Spray can also be used on pet’s bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, and blankets. This product is designed to be non-staining. However, we recommend testing on fabric before use. Our organic pest repellent can be used on puppies over the age of six weeks.
Other benefits of using Pup's herbal all natural Pest Repellent Shampoo include:
- Advanced Antibacterial benefits to help aid your pup to fight pests of all kinds!
- Natural, DEET and Chemical Free insect repellent
- Natural protection for pets including dogs & horses!
- Gentle protection for adults and children also!
- Protects against all biting, stinging, flying insects
- Clinically proven 100-Percent effective for two hours, 95.8-Percent effective for three
- Lasts up to 3 hours
- Allergy tested, proven non-irritating, for sensitive skin
- Won't damage clothing or equipment
- An 100% Animal Cruelty Free USA manufactured product
Golden Pup's Pest Repellent Shampoo helps naturally battle your pups flea and tick problem without the need of harmful chemicals while keeping his or her coat healthy and vibrant. Fleas and other insects absolutely hate the smell of the eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass, neem and our other blend of specialty oils. This unique blend of carefully researched oils make this bar excellent to repel fleas and keep them away safely. Canine owners love this product for its numerous benefits, and especially noted the following properties:
Flea control: This product contains lavender which helps to naturally repel these parasites.
- Skin therapy: It can be useful to help soothe your pup's skin after insect bites, stings, and skin rashes.
- Antiseptic qualities: Its disinfectant properties can be useful for your pup's skin problems.
- Respiratory therapy: Its inhalant properties help to combat dogs with respiratory problems such as sinus infections and bronchitis.
Fragrance: Eucalyptus, Lavender and our other blend natural oils can also be very effective against dog odor.
Finally, a Gentle, luxury, all natural and safe pet pest repellent shampoo that Really Works...
And Leaves a Long-Lasting, Fresh, Clean Smell!
*Our luxury Pest Repellent Shampoo is Paraben, Alcohol and EDTA free and can be used safely on all pets... even people, too! It has long-lasting, odor-neutralizing properties and lathers up nicely. Because it is infused with natural lemongrass, lavender and mint oils, our soap has a crisp, clean smell and feels soft and silky smooth on the skin!