Golden PUP Vetraceuticals™ Herbal Pest Repellent is an 100% organic all natural combination of essential oils such as: citronella, clove, cajeput, cedar lemongrass, eucalyptus, witch hazel, rosemary and mint which aids to repel mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, flies and ants while deodorizing with a fresh herbal fragrance. Golden PUP Vetraceuticals™ pest repellent can be used on pets and pet bedding. Pet Bedding: Herbal Flea Spray can also be used on pet’s bedding, such as pillows, foam beds, and blankets. This product is designed to be non-staining. However, we recommend testing on fabric before use. Our organic pest repellent can be used on puppies over the age of six weeks.
Our all natural oil based solution is safe for people, pets and the planet! Use our organic pest repellent as an alternative to commercial harsh and deadly spot on flea & tick treatments. This product is pet friendly, eco-safe and kid safe! Golden PUP's Pest Repellent is a highly effective, chemical free, non toxic treatment that will get rid of mosquitoes, fleas, flies and ticks instantly. Use Golden PUP Vetraceuticals™ pest repellent to prevent fleas and ticks from biting your precious pets.
Other benefits of using Pup's all natural herbal Pest Repellent include:
- Advanced Antibacterial benefits formulated to help keep your pup safe from pest!
- Natural, DEET and Chemical Free insect repellent
- Natural protection for pets including dogs & horses!
- Gentle protection for adults and children also!to harmful chemical warfare commonly ask if there is a safe alternative to protect pets against flea and tick infestations. The answer is here!
- Protects against all biting, stinging, flying insects
- Clinically proven 100-Percent effective for two hours, 95.8-Percent effective for three
- Lasts up to 3 hours
- Allergy tested, proven non-irritating, for sensitive skin
- Won't damage clothing or equipment
- An 100% Animal Cruelty Free USA manufactured product
Pet owners concerned about exposing the family fur to harmful chemical warfare commonly ask if there is a safe alternative to protect pets against flea and tick infestations. The answer is here!
- For first application or if no fleas or ticks are present, apply product to canine’s feet, leg pits, groin, belly, neck, and tail. Repeat daily or as needed for continued protection.
- If mosquitoes, fleas, flies and ticks are already a concern, use the product liberally at first application.
- Apply at least 1-2 time per week.
- For existing flea infestations you may apply as often as every other day, please watch for canines with sensitive skin
- Reapply repellent after bathing or swimming; dry canine thoroughly first.
- Keep away from eyes and mouth!
- This product is for external use only!
Finally, a Gentle, luxury, all natural and safe pet pest repellent shampoo that Really Works...
And Leaves a Long-Lasting, Fresh, Clean Smell!
*Our luxury Pest Repellent Spray is Paraben, Alcohol and EDTA free and can be used safely on all pets... even people, too! It has long-lasting, odor-neutralizing properties and lathers up nicely. Because it is infused with natural lemongrass, lavender and mint oils, our soap has a crisp, clean smell and feels soft and silky smooth on the skin!